Today was pretty much a failure for me! I wasn’t feeling well most the morning because I drank the night before (it really effects me) so I ate like crap 😦 Dinner was awesome though! But it was a carb-heavy, no-juice day 😦 Sad. I’ll be on a boat with people all day tomorrow so not sure how great I will be able to eat, but my best friend is hosting and she is amazing and already has made some accommodations to have things I can eat 🙂 I’ve been eating more grain and processed products than I’d like for the past couple of days though. Got to get back on track on Sunday!
- James: 9 oz sippy of almond and coconut milks plus supplements when he woke up, then a sliced banana spread with sunflower seed butter, 1 piece bacon, 1 sausage patty, 1 mandarin orange.
- Me: 1 piece gluten free toast and 1/2 a regular Coke (I can’t even remember the last time I had a soda but it always is what helped my stomach after drinking)
- James: Sherie’s homemade hummus and some veggies straws, 10 blackberries.
- Me: a few veggie straws with a little hummus.
- James: small grassfed beef burger patty, 1/2 a link of smoked sausage, 1/4 an Udi’s gluten free hamburger bun, 1 small baked sweet potato (cubed and seasoned), sliced tomatoes with pink sea salt and pepper, organic ketchup and mustard, a few shreds of raw cheddar.
- Me: 1/2 a link of jalapeno sausage, loaded grassfed beef burger (raw cheddar, butter lettuce, raw and grilled red onions, sliced tomato, dill pickles, organic mayo/ketchup/mustard, and Zatarain’s creole mustard) on gluten free bun, with grilled asparagus, broccoli, and red onions brushed with lime & garlic butter.
- Me: rice chips and more hummus with Sriracha on top. (Ha!)
What did YOU eat today? 🙂